Sunday 10 November 2013

4c Developing questions

As mentioned before, I have re evaluated my questions based on feedback I recieved on my orginal questions.
I have recently sent my questions out to my general group of acting associates.
I have asked in what situations do nerves materialise. Because some of my associates teach, whilst others perform.
I have asked how their nerves manifest. This is an important question as I imagine we experience nerves in different ways (I may be proved wrong).
Also what their coping mechanisms are. This will be interesting as I know some of us have very interesting rituals to keep the demons at bay.
The question about nerves being used as a positive force, I think is relevent, because I know from personal experience nerves can be channelled in a way that can heighten your awareness and drive you through a performance. It will be interesting to see if my colleagues feel the same.
I have put these questions on an open forum inviting people to discuss the topic. I have also said that they can email me direct if privacy is required, and that I will not use any of the answers given without first seeking their approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment